This year, come explore "the place where your deep gladness meets the world's deep need . . ."
October, 2018 - June 2019
We are happy to announce the inaugural cohort of our new constellations-based learning/growth program. For almost three years, we have brought many of the best American and international constellation facilitators to Minnesota to help people here understand the promise of this ground breaking methodology. However, each session has been a stand alone workshop, with little formal teaching about the foundations of the work and little sense of how one might progress through it systematically to heal the issues that have stood in the way of one being one's true self. So we are excited to offer this new program, designed to meet the needs of those of you who want to go farther, both in your comprehension of the field of constellations, and especially in terms of uncovering and/or strengthening your own sacred work and being-ness in the world.
Our sense is that civilization and its foundations are shifting beneath our feet - either breaking down or breaking through. An opportunity is arising for us to live more in our true Self, in our Soul. In fact we are being beckoned to it, so that we can be escorts of the emerging future that is wanting to break through, and that needs us to be fully whole to happen. The choice is ours, and all that depends on it is only the future of human evolution . . .
This program is designed so that you can use constellations to face and shift the obstacles that stand between you and the joyful expression of your true Self, and the gifts that are only yours to give, and for which the world urgently longs. Here are the objectives:
- To provide a space where you can become grounded in the theory and principles of constellation work
- To use this knowledge as a base from which to go deeper into your own growth, using constellations to work through patterns of entanglement in a more sustained and systematic way
- To claim your deep gladness - your Self and its unique role in this evolving world, in a new and profound way
Oct 5-7: kick-off weekend constellation workshop with Susan Altschwager, where where participants develop their intention for the year, set goals and explore the basic constellation structure using their own desires as content*
Six day-long workshops, with Katherine Curran and Mike McElwee: November 10, December 8, January 12, February 9, March 9, April 6 (all Saturdays)
- During these daylong workshops, we will explore the basic principles and patterns of constellation work. In some cases, we may cover more than one topic per session; in other cases one topic may cover more than one session, depending on the needs of the group. Input and systemic perception practice will take place in the mornings, and constellations for participants' issues in the afternoons. Topics include: The orders of love, the phenomenological approach, and systemic perception, family of origin patterns, mother’s line patterns, father’s line patterns, disease and illness, war and conflict, immigration/migration and others.
- May 10-12: integration weekend with Francesca Mason Boring.*
- June 7 day long integration and closure workshop with Katherine Curran and Mike McElwee
Group size limited to 12
- Opportunities to have more personal constellations done than on weekend workshops
- Formation of a supportive learning community
- Part of the foundation for a constellation facilitator training. We believe comprehensive trainings should include three components:
- Didactic elements
- Personal growth
- Practice of new skills, including practicing facilitating constellations, with developmental feedback
- This cohort program provides the first two. In a second year, these two components will be revisited and practice of facilitating constellations added, so that at the end, participants will emerge as trained constellation facilitators.
Location: Weekend workshops will be held at Celtic Junction Arts Center, St. Paul, MN, day long workshops will be held at 9930 Heron Ave. N., St. Paul, MN 55110
- Fill out the application form
- Send in the non-refundable $50 application fee (to be applied to your tuition once accepted), to firstname.lastname@example.org via your PayPal account, or by check made out to the Minnesota Center for Systemic Constellations, 9930 Heron Ave. N., St. Paul, MN 55110.
- Complete an interview once we receive your application
* These weekend workshops are also open to the public.
We hope to see you there!